#7


'Have you met Jess?' It's a question as well as an inside joke between a few of our friends, but honestly Jess is one of my best friends. We have known each other for 8 years, we have fought like sisters, we have had many DM's and talks and we just generally have fun together in a group or just the two of us. I'm so grateful to have someone who has stood by my side at my worst and at my best. I love her like a sister and I hope 8 years turns into 80 years when were in rocking chairs drinking champaign and talking about all the memories <3

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.