#42


"There was a house in a field on the side of a cliff
And the waves crashing below were just said to be a myth
So they ignore the warnings from the ships in the docks
Now the house on the cliff is the wreckage on the rocks"
- Enter Shikari

Last year my friend Mary and I took a small trip down the coast past wolongong to enjoy the warm October Weather. Yeah it's May now and I'm only just putting these up lol. Here are some photo's of Mary & I from the day. 

















Take me back to the warm weather please!



0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.