#79

Edinburgh is magical. I don't mean on account JK Rowling first began writing the story and life of one wizard called Harry Potter either. It honestly felt so alive, somewhat in a way no other place I have been to before has. In hindsight maybe growing up knowing about Harry Potter has somewhat embedded in me this idea what kind of place I was to expect when I did finally see the part of Scotland that inspired one of the greatest authors of all time. 

"Behind every beautiful thing there's been some kind of pain" Bob Dylan 

That above quote was posted on a pub I fell in love with. The walls were lined with quotes and records with food and drinks at a price that Sydney would never get away with (cheap and it was in Pounds!). I downed the first day with 3.50 pound cocktail. 



If I could pick anywhere to live, it would be the below picture. 
Reminds me of my childhood favourite Madeline:
"In an old house in Paris that was covered in vines, lived twelve little girls in two straight lines..."


*plays Harry Potter music in the background*
Hello Edinburgh Castle


















I shall be back Edinburgh. My love for you is strong!


By the time we had purchased food the freshly cut grass was lined with human bodies seeking the warmth of the sun. Picnic blankets, children's laughter and games were the sounds that flowed over the area. Regret for wearing jeans was high as I wanted nothing more than to be in a summer dress, head tilted backwards like a flower growing from its warm embrace. 

xo

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.