#66

December. January. February. June

The months that fall into the season of summer for me this coming year.
I'll be the first to rave about how I prefer the hot weather over the cold, how much I love summer but the real thing is; Autumn is my real love.

Today feels like Autumn where it is warm enough to still wear shorts but you look for a warmer top to keep the goosbumps at bay. Only a week ago the sun was up high as I splashed amongst the water of the ocean, played among the sand dunes with camera in hand. It only takes a few days for summer to feel like autumn then feel like winter here. Australia the place I call home where four seasons can happen in one day.

As I was saying about a week ago my friend Mary and I headed to the local sand dunes to do a shoot for her blog (click just below):
Fashion is my boyfriend

The sand dunes which I have numerous of times run up and down with my boyfriend and friends for exercise and a little bit of fun. So here is how our shoot in the middle of the day (might I add) with the sun at its peak turned out :)










More photo's can be found on Mary's blog in the link at the top.









0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.